Number of open positions: 3
MoBuzy is a unique monetization platform that allows publisher partners to engage and grow their userbase while monetizing their existing traffic. To enable publishers to enjoy the benefits of content monetization, MoBuzy lends them FREE content from its content network. The partners receive a share of the advertising revenue generated by their users as the users consume the content provided by MoBuzy. Both MoBuzy founders have more than 2 decades of industry experience to fuel the innovation required for a novel concept like this. We are looking for young blood to augment our energy and grow faster than before.
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Curating content from the web (as per the guidelines given from time to time)
- Brainstorming and creating original content.
- Handling social media optimization.
- Proofreading/editing content submitted by other contributors.
The candidates should satisfy the following criteria
- Must posses excellent english language skills, strong English grammar and a flair for writing.
- Should have an original thought process for picking up trending topics and creating/curating relevant content for the topic.
- Should be available for a duration of 2 months for a full-time internship.
- Should be able to coordinate and work well with other team members remotely.
- Previous experience of contributing to an online magazine/blog will be a big advantage.
Selected candidates will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 5,000 (five thousand only)
Other things to know:
As a content writing intern, you will have flexible work hours, however, you will be required to achieve a certain minimum content contribution.
On successful completion of the internship, you shall be provided an experience certificate.
Please apply only if you are available full-time, otherwise, the internship can be terminated if you are not regular. Please provide your work samples in the fields given below.